Friday, July 1, 2011

Be as thou as a little child

From Shauna:
I have been struggling a little bit with Ashton's daily headaches and vomiting.Combine that with Wyatt and his 3 baseball teams. The frustration and anger with a coach who feels winning is the ONLY important thing no matter what it teaches his players. I was talking to my mom about a situation on one on Wyatt's tournament teams, very STEAMED!! When Ashton lying on the bed after severe headaches and vomiting said, "Mom, life is good, really good!" Wow!That hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been upset over such worldly, materialistic things like my son getting to play every game and every tournament. What an insignificant thing in the grand scheme of things to worry about!!!! It took a little child to remind me that, "Mom, life is great! Really great!" No wonder we are taught to be thou as a little child! We love Ashton and all that his trials teach us. He is still soooo far from well!! Please continue to pray for us!!!! I worry about him being well enough to go back to school. We need our jobs! We need him to get well!

1 comment:

  1. HI
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ashton is a really smart, and positive little boy. He is such a courageous, strong and determined fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and 12 other medical conditions. I was born with developmental delays. I was not supposed to live at the age I am now, but every day I am still here is a great day. Everyday is a challenge but I make it through with a smile on my face, and so doese Ashton! You have one very strong, amazing and wonderful little boy! www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete